Welcome! Explore our Site- Click all the Different Links
Call: (615) 897-2233 for Reservations
Indian Creek Campground in Buffalo Valley/Chestnut Mound, TN
HIKE! (Bring your hiking boots!)
Enjoy Movement (We have lots of Water to explore)
#Nature -- Earth itself is a Sacred source of Energy
#Explore -- Fresh Air, Nature Sounds, Fishing
4 Park Ln, Buffalo Valley, TN 38548
4 Park Ln
Chestnut Mound, TN 38552
Call Us! 615-897-2233 for reservations
Easier route in RV... take Chestnut Mound(53n-Granville Hwy)
Come Reflect on a Peaceful Fresh Outdoors
(Ask us about our weekly special rates)
Breathing fresh air can help regulate levels of serotonin and promotes happiness and well-being!
The right camping gear is important!!
Need to know what camping equipment to bring, here's suggestions:
- A Tent of course unless you've got a camper
- Sleeping bags -- these are a good idea whether you have a tent or camper -- keeps everything out while your resting.
- Lamps -- if you want to see at night and don't want to rely on keeping a fire going constantly.
- Stoves -- Cooking stoves(gas or electric) come in handy unless you just want to cook over your fire the entire time.
- Food -- Food can be important, eventually we want to have a sustainable garden that everyone can share/pitch-in and take care of. Some easy food for camping is popcorn, jerkey, hotdogs, sweetpotatos... And of course stuff to make Smores!!! (all stuff you can cook in a campfire.)
- Back packs -- When you go hiking it's great to be able to take some escentials(like water, jerkey, bugspray and tp) with you and the easiest way is with a comfortable back pack.
These are just a few suggestions when camping is not your second nature.
Enjoying the great outdoors is a tradition with many families. If you want it to be apart of yours you can truly have a great time playing outdoors and participating in all kinds of great activities like the ones we have here at Indian Creek Campgrounds.
#Fishing or Fishing....Local Fishing License are Attainable at Walmart
#RoastMarshmallows or Roast Marshmallows
#TellGhostStories or Tell Ghost Stories
#Stargazing or Star Gazing
For More Pictures click Photos, Photo Albums, Camper Photos or Campground Slide Show links on LEFT side of page
GPS Warrning! Coming from Cookville direction go all the way to 53 off 70N like your going to Granville(Granville Hwy)
If you go with GPS directions it'll take you down narrow curvey roads. See Directions page for more info and maps.
Coming from any other direction you should be good =) Just get to Chestnut Mound off 70n then go up 53n or... come down 53 from Granville direction.
Turn up Enigma Rd off 53(Granville Hwy) then take Webster to Park Ln.(We're at the end of Park Ln about 2 miles from Hwy 53(Granville Hwy)
Try these links to get ideas and purchase camping equipment:
Indian Creek Campground, TN:
1 Hour from Nashville(Nashville Events-Calendar), is located on Cordell Hull Lake branched off from the Cumberland River.
The lake branches down into the Little Indian Creek. One of our closest and most charming towns is :
(5 minutes north of us)
We are proud to be in Smith County:
For a little history on Smith County Tennesse click link below
Also check out Putnam County/Cookville, TN History:
Links to other charming and nearby towns: